The Learning Process
At Summerfield Academy, it always has and always will be about the children. They learn through active exploration and involvement in a thematic, literature based curriculum.
Summerfield teachers facilitate the learning process by creating a wide variety of environments for your child to explore and experience, building year over year. They are committed to providing a developmentally appropriate educational program where children feel safe and loved. Teachers strive to teach the “whole” child, the social, emotional, physical and intellectual.
Reasons to LOVE Summerfield Academy
- Piaget based philosophy of learning
- Innovative and unique curriculum
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Weekly Spanish and music classes
- “Cooking Day Fridays”
- Healthy menu prepared by in-house chef
- Half acre playground
- Greenhouse, garden and two orchards
- On-Campus Summer Field Trips
- Before and after school care
- Extra-Curricular Activities: Soccer, Dance, Fun Bus and More!